Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waynesday Playlist for 10/13/10

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. McKinley Mitchell – No Love
3. Johnnie Morrisette – Wildest Woman In Town
4. Solomon Burke – Party People
5. James & Bobby Purify – Wish You Didn’t Have To Go
6. Odds & Ends – Love Makes The World Go Round
7. Jimmy Delphs – Almost
8. Mavelettes - I’m Locking Up My Heart
9. Wilson Pickett – You’re So Fine
10. Mar-Keys – About Noon
11. Manhattans – Follow Your Heart
12. Roddie Joy – He’s So Easy To Love
13. Louis Curry – A Toast To You
14. Mad Lads – Come Closer To Me
15. Supremes & Temptations – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
16. Reggie Soul & The Soul Swingers – My World Of Exctasy
17. Mad Lads – Patch My Heart
18. O’Kaysions – Love Machine
19. Four Tops – Seven Lonely Nights
20. Ovations – Don’t Say You Love Me….
21. Mar-Keys – Popeye Stroll
22. Solomon Burke – Goodbye Baby (Baby Goodbye)
23. Manhattans – I Call It Love
24. Lost Generation – Talking The Teenage Language
25. Memphians – Slidin’ In & Out Of My Neighbor’s House
26. Foxy – Trouble
27. Posse’ – You Better Come On Out & Play
28. Bill Coday – I’m Back To Collect
29. Hetti Lloyd – Grief, Sorrow, Pain, Woe
30. Russ Lewis – Love Made Me Blue
31. Little Johnny Taylor – I’ll Make It Worth Your While
32. David T. Walker – Can I Change My Mind
33. Major Lance – You’re Everything I Need
34. Buddy Lamp – The Devil’s Gonna Get You
35. Showstoppers – Shake Your Mini
36. Burgess Gardner & The Soul Crusaders – Do It
37. O’Jays – Shattered Man
38. Little Milton – Don’t Leave Her
39. Little Milton – That’s What Love Will Make You Do
40. Freda Payne – I’ts Yours To Have
41. Foxy – I Like The Way You Love Me
42. David T. Walker – My Baby Loves Me
43. Sidney Joe Qualls – How Do You Say Goodbye
44. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: