Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Playlist for 10/20/10 Lost & Found

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. Bo Diddley – I Can Tell
3. Jimmy Ellis – Put It On Your Mind
4. Mitty Collier – Help Me
5. Four Mints – You Want To Come Back
6. Al Allen & The Skyscrapers – Anything You Wanna
7. Du-ettes – Every Beat Of My Heart
8. Barbara Mason – Keep Him
9. Billy Butler & The Chanters – My Sweet Woman
10. Nella Dodds – P’s & Q’s
11. Mar-Keys – About Noon
12. Fred Hughes – Come Home Little Darling
13. Eddie Floyd – Under My Nose
14. Mamie Galore – Special Agent 34-24-38
15. Harold Burrage – Things Ain’t What They Used To Be
16. Precisions – You’ll Soon Be Gone
17. Lavell Hardy – Women Of The World
18. Festivals – Music
19. Inez & Charlie Foxx – You Fixed My Heartache
20. Fontella Bass – It’s So Good
21. Mar-Keys – Popeye Stroll
22. Gene Chandler – River Of Tears
23. June Conquest – No One Else
24. Fried Chicken – Funky DJ
25. Betty Everett – Sweet Dan
26. Enticers – Thief
27. Ann Peebles – Somebody’s On Your Case
28. Big Barney – The Whole Thang
29. Edwin Starr – Pain
30. Chubby Checker – She’s A Bad Woman
31. Ray Charles – Let Me Love You
32. David T. Walker – Work To Do
33. Gunga Din – Crab Cakes
34. Bill Coday – I Got A Thing
35. Bob & Earl – Dancin’ Everywhere
36. Bobby Bland – Got To Get To Know You
37. Geater Davis – My Love Is So Strong For You
38. Five Stairsteps – Stay Close To Me
39. Inez & Charlie Foxx – Baby Drop A Dime
40. Gene Chandler – She’s Such A Pretty Thing
41. Solomon Burke – Save It
42. Solomon Burke – I Can’t Stop
43. Artistics – You Left Me
44. Arthur Conley – You Don’t Have To See Me
45. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: