Thursday, October 7, 2010

Playlist for 10/06/10 Lost & Found

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. Ovations – Having A Party
3. Willie Hightower – If I Had A Hammer
4. Barbara Lewis – Love Makes The World Go Round
5. Young Vandals – Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
6. Elgins – Heaven Must Have Sent You
7. Dorothy Morrison – Spirit In The Sky
8. Harley Farquart Express – California Dreaming
9. Sir Mack Rice – Mustang Sally
10. Little Mack & The Boss Sounds – In The Midnight Hour
(Set # 2)
11. Pat Lewis – I’ll Wait
12. Ike & Tina Turner – I Wish It Would Rain
13. Gladys Knight & The Pips – You’re My Everything
14. Mirettes – Stand By Your Man
15. Candi Staton – Something’s Burning
16. Margie Joseph – Let’s Stay Together
17. Nina Simone – Ooh Child
18. Dee Dee Warwick – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
19. Caesar Fraizer – Make It With You
(Set # 3)
20. Eddie & Ernie – Tell It Like It Is
21. Denice Chandler – Yes, I’m Ready
22. Betty Swann – I’d Rather Go Blind
23. Little Royal – Jealous
24. Freddie Hughes – Natural Man
25. Margie Joseph – Born To Wander
26. Chosen Few – Do Your Thing
27. Yvonne Fair – Let Your Hair Down
28. David T. Walker – My Baby Loves Me
(Set # 4)
29. Mabel John – Running Out
30. Johnnie Taylor – It’s Amazing
31. Baby Huey & The Babysitters – Mighty, Mighty Children Pt.2
32. Gene Chandler – In My Body’s House
33. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I Want You Back
34. Sylvester & The Hot Band – Southern Man
35. Vernon Garrett – Long And Lonely Nights
36. Soul Searchers – Think
37. Jimmy Smith – One Bad Apple
(Set # 5)
38. Tams – Don’t You Just Know It
39. Anna King – Mama’s Got A Bag Of Her Own
40. Etta James – Ms. Pitiful
41. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: