Friday, July 3, 2009

Waynesday Playlist July 1, 2009

1. Spencer Wiggins – Soul City USA
2. Ike & Tina Turner – Contact High
3. Tom & Jerryo – Boomerang
4. Al Wilson – The Snake
5. Joe Simon – I Got A Whole Lot Of Lovin’
6. Danny White – Natural Soul Brother
7. Gene (Bowlegs) Miller – Frankenstein Walk
8. The Mad Men – Do The African Twist Pt.1
9. Jimmy Ellis – Put It On Your Mind
10. Sir Mack Rice – It’s Alright
11. Johnny Nash – Trying To Find Her
12. Kelly Brothers – I’d Rather Have You
13. Solomon Burke – Home In Your Heart
14. Jeannie & The Darlings – Soul Girl
15. Big John Hamilton – Pretty Girls
16. Dramatics – Your Love Is Strange
17. Edwin Starr – Time
18. Kool & The Gang – Good Times
19. Hott Snow – Let Nature Take It’s Course
20. Lena Horne – Feels So Good
21. Margie Hendrix – Jim Dandy
22. James Duncan – Stand Up And Get Funky
23. Rufus Thomas – 6-3-8
24. Little Richard – Freedom Blues
25. Mighty, Mighty Children – Baby Huey & The Babysitters
26. Charlie Whitehead – Between The Lines
27. Memphians - Slidin’ In & Out (My Neighbors House)
28. Johnnie Taylor – Stop Teasin’ Me
29. Ray Charles – Living For The City
30. Rufus Thomas – Love Trap
31. Fontella Bass – Talking About Freedom
32. Michael Jackson – With A Childs Heart
33. J.J. Barnes – I Ain’t Gonna Do It
34. Flame N’ King – Up Tight
35. Maskman & The Agents – My Wife, My Dog, My Cat
36. Lee Rogers – Go Go Girl
37. Vernon Garrett – Shine It On
38. Roscoe Gordon – You Got My Bait
39. The James Boys – The Horse
40. Ernie K. Doe – I Gotta Pack My Bags
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: