Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playlist For June 17, 2009

Intro: One G + 3 - Summertime
1. Ikettes – Don’t Feel Sorry for Me
2. Jimmy Merritt – Lonely Battle
3. Clovers – One More Time
4. Isley Brothers – Twistin’ With Linda
5. B.B. King – Early In The Morning
6. Amos Milburn - Whiz-A-Shoo-Pepe-Dada
7. Little Freddie & The Rip Chords – Goodbye NY, Hello New Orleans
8. Archie Bell & The Drells – You’re Such A Beautiful Child
9. Falcons – (I’m A Fool) I Must Love You
10. Reggie Soul & The Soul Swingers – My World Of Ecstacy
11. Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers – Melinda
12. Louis Curry – Toast To You
13. Fantastic Four – No Love Like Your Love
14. Inovations – Just Keep On Loving Me
15. Buckner Brothers – A Change Is Gonna Come
16. Sam & Dave – Ooh, Ooh, Ooh
17. Robert Parker – Everybodys Hip-Huggin’
18. Wallace Brothers – My Mother-In Law
19. Al King – I Can’t Understand
20. Festivals – I’ll Always Love You
21. Lee Williams – I Love You More
22. Darrow Fletcher – Little Girl
23. Billy Harner – Fool Me
24. Impressions – I Need You
25. Jackie Ross – Everything But Love
26. Lee Rogers – You’re The Cream Of The Crop
27. Jimmy Dobbins – Little Miss Perfect
28. Jackie Wilson – The Who Who Song
29. Little Richard – Dew Drop Inn
30. Wally & The Knight – Hang On Little Mama
31. Reggie Soul – Mighty Good Lovin’
32. Wallace Brothers – Woman, Hang Your Head In Shame
33. Winstons – Color Him Father
34. Patti Labelle & The Bluebelles – Dance To The Rhythm Of Love
35. Lamp Sisters – No Cure For The Blues
36. Ron Henderson & Choice Of Colors – The Real Thing
37. Ike & Tine Turner – Treating Us Women (Funky)
38. Unifics – Working My Way Back Into A Funky Thing
39. Ben E. King – It’s Amazing
40. Chuck Bernard – Got To Get A Hold Of Myself
Outro: Shirley Scott - Soul Song

No comments: