Thursday, July 23, 2009

Playlist For 7/22/09

Intro: One G + 3 - Summertime
01. Eddie “Cleanhead” Vinson – Hold It
02. Joe Thomas – I Don’t Want Nobody (To Have My Love But You)
03. Della Thomas – Let It Roll (Everybody)
04. Hank Ballard – I Don’t Know How To Do But One Thing
05. Ruby Johnson – Calling All Boys
06. Mary B – I Got Something For You Baby
07. McKinley Mitchell – No Love
08. Wallace Brothers I’ll Let Nothing Separate me
09. Monitors – Number One In Your Heart
10. Little Eva Harris – Get Ready, Uptight
11. Jeanette White – No Sunshine
12. Lyn Collins – Me And My Baby Got A Good Thing Going
13. Unifics – Got To Get You
14. Swordsmen – That’s When A Woman Needs A Man
15. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I Want You Back
16. Janice Love – Forever Love (Inst.)
17. Gladys Knight & The Pips – You’re My Everything
18. Lee Dorsey – Cynthia
19. Stevie Wonder – I’m Wondering
20. Betty Swann – I’d Rather Go Blind
21. Tony Troutman – I Truly Love You
22. Ray Pettis – Together Forever
23. Clarence Reid – See Through
24. Chicago Gangsters – I’m An Outlaw
25. Charles Wright & Watts 103rd. St. Band – What Can You Bring Me
26. Tommy Strand & The Upper Hand – Funky Way To Treat Somebody
27. Rufus Thomas – Turn Your Damper Down
28. Jackie Ross – One Woman’s Man
29. Exciters – Cleos Back
30. Friends Of Distinction – Now Is The Time
31. Chocolate Milk – Action Speaks Louder Than Words
32. Millie Jackson – Strange Things
33. Cane & Able – Who’s Gonna Take The Weight
34. Mickey & The Soul Generation - Football
35. Carlos (Sherlock) Holmes & The Investigators - Investigation
36. Bobby Byrd – If You Don’t Work, You Don’t Eat
37. Bobby Byrd – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
38. Impossibles - Give It Up
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: