Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Playlist for 3/24/10 Waynesday

1. Kool & The Gang – Chocolate Buttermilk
2. Robbie Montgomery – Crazy In Love
3. Chubby Checker – Toot
4. Dee Dee Sharp – Gravy
5. Gate Wesley – Do The Batman
6. Jackie Hairston – Monkey On My Back
7. Freddie Hughes – Ooh Wee, Baby I Love You
8. Johnny “Hammond” Smith – Dirty Apple
9. Bo Diddley – Ooh Baby
10. Wilson Pickett – Take A Little Love
11. Lindel Hill – Ain’t Got Time
12. Mickey Murray – How Many Breaks Can One Heart Take
13. Cash McCall – I’m In Danger
14. James Dee & A Piece Of The Action – Brother James
15. Bobby McClure – Love’s Coming Down On Me
16. Mind Readers – Bitter Tears
17. Mark III Trio – Go On
18. Steelers – I’m Sorry
19. Frank Lynch – Young Girl
20. Joe Heywood – Cross My Heart (And Hope To Die)
21. Z.Z. Hill – Have Mercy Someone
22. Willie Hightower – I Love You (Yes I Do)
23. Steve Mancha – I Won’t Love And Leave You
24. Bobby Moore – I Want To Be Your Man
25. Masqueraders – Say It
26. Johnny “Hammond” Smith – It’s Too Late
27. Jimmy Castor Bunch – Potential
28. Mickey & The Soul Generation – Football
29. Motion (Feat. Mike Duke) – Love The Life You Live
30. Sylvester & The Hot Band – My Country ‘Tis Of Thee
31. Garnett Mimms - Somebody, Somewhere
32. Richard “Groove” Holmes – Fly Jack
33. Jesse Morrison – Shakey Pudding
34. Eddie Houston – Away From Home
35. Phillip Mitchell – If We Get Caught, I Don’t Know You
36. Lee Dorsey – O-Me, O-My-O
37. Counts – At The Fair
38. Dumpster Funk - Unfunky UFO (Live)
39. Jimmy Lewis – I’m Gonna Do To You, What You Done To Me
40. Hearts Of Stone – If I Could Give You The World
41. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: