Thursday, March 11, 2010

Playlist for 3/10/10 Waynesday

1.Brothers Of Soul – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2.Johnnie & Joe – Feel Alright
3.McKinley Mitchell – No Love
4.Sam Taylor Jr. – Everybody Knows I Love You
5.Flamingos – Listen To My Plea
6.Temptations – My Baby
7.Latimore Brown - I Got Everything
8.Koko Taylor – Tell Me The Truth
9.Fontella Bass & Bobby McClure – Miss Me
10.William Bell – Just What I Thought
11.Meadowlark Lemon – Shoot A Basket
12.Don Covay – Iron Out The Rough Spots
13.Wilson Pickett – Don’t Fight It
14.Mack Rice – It’s Alright
15.Brothers Two - (Boogaloo) Soul Party
16.Bruckner Brothers – A Change Is Gonna Come
17.Bill Yates – Don’t Step On My Dog
18.Louis Curry – A Toast To You
19.Little Carl Carlton – Drop By My Place
20.O’Jays – Look Over Your Shoulder
21.Lee Williams – I Love You More
22.Tony Troutman – I Truly Love You
23.Ike & Tina Turner – I Wish It Would Rain
24.Larry Houston – I Need Love
25.Chico & Buddy – A Thing Called The Jones
26.Olympic Runners – Put Your Music Where Your Mouth Is
27.Variations – It’s Not What You Do
28.Tower Of Power – What Is Hip
29.Hott Snow – Let Nature Take It’s Course
30.Poison – Bring It All Back Home
31.Jr. Walker & The All Stars – Gimme That Beat Pt.1
32.Dorothy, Oma, & Zelpha – Gonna Put It On Your Mind
33.Chi-lites – Give It Away
34.Herman Griffin – Are You For Me Or Against Me
35.Tornados – Little Sally Walker
36.Festivals – Music
37.Joe Simon – Long Hot Summer
38.Leah Dawson – My Mechanical Man
39.Emotions – I Can’t Stand No More Heartaches
40.Miracles – Whole Lotta Shakin’ In My Heart
41.Jimmy (Soul) Clark – Tell Her
42.Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: