Thursday, January 7, 2010

Playlist for 1/6/10 Lost & Found Waynesday

1. Diana Ross & The Supremes – You Keep Me Hanging On
2. B.B. King – Early Every Morning
3. Shirley & Lee – I Feel Good
4. Nappy Brown – Little By Little
5. Betty Renne – Bye Bye, Baby
6. Jeanette (Baby) Washington – Move On
7. Marvell – Love Is A One Sided Fight
8. Judy Clay – You Know It Ain’t Right
9. Little Eva – He Is The Boy
10. Jay Wiggins – No Not Me
11. Five Royales – Doin’ Everything
12. Elgins – Heaven Must Have Sent You
13. New Cymbals – I Will Always Love You
14. Five Stairsteps – Stay Close To Me
15. Impressions – Can’t Satisfy
16. Winston (Flook) Richards – Let Us Go Together
17. R. Tenard – You Made Me Cry
18. Little Frankie Lee – Gotta Come Back
19. Tim – I Need Your Love
20. James Carr – Losing Game
21. Otis Clay – Gotta Find A Way
22. Bobby Blue Bland – Wouldn’t You Rather Have Me
23. Mike & The Censations – There’s Nothing I Can Do About It
24. Fascinations – Such A Fool
25. Earl Gains – Best Of Luck To You
26. Larry Williams & Johnny Watson – I Could Love You Baby
27. Joyce Williams – I Don’t Want Your Love
28. Margie Evans – You’re Doin’ It
29. Shirley & Shep – Snake In The Grass
30. Johnny Thunder & Ruby Winters – Make Love To Me
31. Isley Brothers – Take Inventory
32. Tommy Strand & The Upper Hand – Funky Way
33. Clea Bradford – My Love’s A Monster
34. Jimmy Castor Bunch – You Better Be Good….
35. Upsetters – Tossin’ & Turnin’
36. Jimmy Bee – Wanting You
37. Traits – Too Good To Be True
38. Lamp Sisters – Ride On
39. Jimmy Jules – Don’t Let Yourself Go
40. Calvin Arnold – Satisfy My Woman
41. Herbs – Put A Hurtin’ On My Heart
42. Lee “Shot” Williams – You Are My Dream
43. Jay Lewis – Oh
44. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: