Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playlist for 1/20/10 Waynesday

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. Midnighters – Don’t Change Your Pretty Ways
3. Joe Thomas Orchestra – I Don’t Want Nobody
4. Bobby Bland – I Can’t Stop Singing
5. Jimmy Ellis – Put It On Your Mind
6. Junior Wells – I’m Gonna Cramp Your Style
7. James & Bobby Purify – I Was Born To Lose
8. Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers – It’s Growing
9. Cody Black – Going, Going, Gone
10. Spinners – Bad, Bad Weather
11. Radiants – My Sunshine Girl
12. Spinners – My Whole World Ended….
13. Reggie Soul & The Soul Swingers – My World Of Ecstasy
14. Naturelles – Love Has Joined Us Together
15. Manhattans – I Wanna Be Your Everything
16. J.J. Barnes – I Ain’t Gonna Do It
17. Buckner Brothers – Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
18. Sharpees – Tired Of Being Lonely
19. James Crawford – Honest I Do
20. Raelettes – All I Need Is His Love
21. Maurice & Mac – Why Don’t You Try Me
22. David T. Walker – Can I Change My Mind
23. Impressions – I Loved And I Lost
24. Big Maybelle – Heaven Will Welcome You, Dr. King
25. Jackson Southernaires – Don’t Let Him Catch You
26. Edwin Starr – Pain
27. King Floyd – I Feel Like Dynamite
28. Johnny Thompson – Mainsqueeze
29. James Brown – Sex Machine Pt.1
30. Chi-Lites – The Devil Is Doing His Work
31. Isley Brothers – Warpath
32. Sam & Dave – Ooh, Ooh, Ooh
33. Darrell Banks – Baby, What You Got For Me
34. Exits – Under The Street Lamp
35. Fantastic Four – No Love Like Your Love
36. Stevie Wonder – Music Talk
37. Marva Josie – I’m Satisfied
38. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings – Tell Me
39. Earl Gaines – If You Want What I Got
40. Tommy Tate – I Remember
41. Bobby Bland – I Got To Get To Know You
42. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: