Friday, November 27, 2009

Super Soul Sister Showdown 11/25/09

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. Anna King – Mama’s Got A Bag Of Her Own
3. Sandra Wright – Gotta See My Baby
4. Emotions – I Can’t Stand No More Heartaches
5. Betty Everett – Better Tomorrow Than Today
6. Fontella Bass – I Can’t Rest
7. Jackie Moore – Who Told You
8. Ann Sexton – Let’s Huddle Up, Let’s Cuddle Up
9. Patti LaBelle & The Bluebells – Dance To The Rhythm Of Love
10. Etta James – Miss Pitiful
11. Pauline Shivers – Tell Him No
12. Ella Washington – Trying To Make You Love Me
13. Betty Swann – The Heartache Is Gone
14. Vicki Anderson - Baby, Don’t You Know
15. Marva Whitney - I’m Tired, I’m Tired, I’m Tired
16. Lynn Collins - Me And My Baby Got A Thing Going
17. Myra Barnes – Super Good Pt.1
18. Irene Scott – Everyday Worries
19. Lena Horne – Feels So Good
20. Dorothy Norwood – Get On Board The Soul Train
21. Marta Reeves & The Vandellas – I Want You Back
22. Janice Love – Forever Love (Inst.)
23. Specialties Unltd. – You Saved Me
24. Three Degrees – You’re The Fool
25. Betty Swann – The Boy Next Door
26. Diane Johnson – The Queen Bee
27. Glenda Dove – It’s Got To Be Something Else
28. Jackie Ross – One Woman’s Man
29. Labelle – Morning Much Better
30. Inez Foxx – Circuits’ Overloaded
31. Jackie Moore – Both Ends Against The Middle
32. Honey & The Bees – Help Me
33. Barbara Acklin – Raindrops
34. Dorothy Moore – Just The One I’ve Been Looking For
35. Freddie Robinson – Oogum Boogum Song (Inst.)
36. Candi Staton – As Long As He Takes Care Of Home
37. Barbara Acklin – Seven Days Of Night
38. Tina Turner – Doin’ It
39. Millie Jackson – Strange Things
40. Betty Wright – One Thing Leads To Another
41. Freda Payne – It’s Yours To Have
42. Candi Staton – Heart On A String
43. Ike & Tina – You Got What You Wanted
44. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: