Friday, November 13, 2009

Playlist for 11 11 09 Lost & Found FM 88.1

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. James Brown & The Famous Flames – Chonnie On Chon
3. Midnighters – Don’t Change Your Pretty Ways
4. Lowell Fulson – Love You
5. Robert (Mr. Blues) Merrell – I Ain’t Mad At You
6. Mar-Keys – Instrumental
7. Sam Cooke – Baby, Baby, Baby
8. Clovers – One More Time
9. Marva Josie – Crazy Stockings
10. Mary B – I Got Something For You Baby
11. Johnny Adams – Who’s Gonna Love You
12. Jerry Butler – Just a Little Bit
13. Gloria Taylor – You Got To Pay The Price
14. Benny Gordon & The Soul Brothers – In The Midnight Hour
15. Little Milton – Poor Man
16. Mark V Unlimited – Gone
17. Major Lance – You’re Everything I Need
18. Gladys Knight & The Pips – You’re My Everything
19. Freddie Scott – You Got What I Need
20. Buster Benton – Money Is The Name Of The Game
21. Rose Royce – Put You Money Where Your Mouth Is
22. James Brown – Give It Up Turn It Loose
23. Robert Moore – I Can’t Help Myself
24. Earth, Wind, & Fire – Africano
25. Don Covay – (Money) That’s What I Want
26. Nite-liters – (We’ve Got To) Pull Together
27. Willie Hightower – I Love You (Yes I Do)
28. Z.Z. Hill – Have Mercy Someone
29. Jerry Butler – Give It Up
30. Otis Clay – Gotta Find A Way
31. JB’s – Givin’ Up Food For Funk
32. Bobby Patterson – How Do You Spell Love (MONEY)
33. Inez & Charlie Foxx – Baby, Give It To Me
34. Maurice Simon & The Pie Men – Sweet Potato Gravy
35. David T. Walker – Work To Do
36. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: