Thursday, October 22, 2009

Waynesday Playlist for 10/21/09

1. Stanley Turrentine – Spooky
2. Smiley Lewis – Go On Fool
3. Slim Harpo – Don’t Start Crying Now
4. Little Richard – Holy Mackerel
5. Ikettes – I’m So Lonely
6. Kelly Brothers – I’d Rather Have You
7. Jimmy Hughes – I’m A Man Of Action
8. Sir Mack Rice – Mustang Sally
9. James Brown – Mashed Potatoes U.S.A.
10. Mar-Keys – About Noon
11. Sam & Dave – I Found Out
12. Marvin Sims – I Can’t Turn You Loose
13. M. Ali & J. Tucker – Shuffle With Ali
14. Ike & Tina Turner – Contact High
15. Jerry Townes – You Are My Sunshine
16. Bobby Jones – I Got A Habit (Of Lovin’ You)
17. Soul Sisters – Think About The Good Times
18. Marvin Gaye – Need Your Loving
19. Ricky Allen – I’m A Real Thankful Man
20. Maurice & Mac – Why Don’t You Try Me
21. Tony Fox – Powerful Love
22. Big John Hamilton – Big Bad John
23. Mar-Keys – Too Pooped To Pop-Eye
24. Junior Parker - Your Love Is All Over Me
25. Denise LaSalle – Good Goody Getter
26. Calvin Arnold – Just A Matter Of Time
27. Xplosions – Tell Me Face To Face
28. The Real Thing – International Love Song
29. Jerry Coombs Band – I’ve Been There
30. Hank Ballard – From The Love Side
31. Jessie Johnson - Kicking The Habit
32. Lost Generation – Talking The Teenage Language
33. Lee Moses – Time And Place
34. Freddy Waters - The Winning Horse
35. Emmett Garner Jr. - It’s So Much Better
36. Johnny Hammond Smith – It’s Too Late
37. Al Perkins – Yes, My Goodness, Yes
38. Pat Lewis - Let’s Go Together
39. Artistics – It’s A Lonely Old World
40. Little Milton – Your People
41. James Brown – I Love You
42. Ruby Andrews – I Got A Bone To Pick With You
43. Ronnie Mitchell – Having A Party
44. Hank Ballard – Do You Know How To Twist
45. Rufus Thomas – Who’s Making Love
46. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: