Friday, October 30, 2009

Playlist for Waynesday 10/28/09 FM 88.1 WMBR

1. Diana Ross & The Supremes – You Keep Me Hanging On
2. Joe Liggins & The Honeydrippers – Rain, Rain, Rain
3. Wynona Carr – Please Mr. Jailer
4. Alvin Robinson – Fever
5. Joe Tex – Pnumonia
6. Little Lee & Judy – My Blue Heaven
7. Ikettes – Come On And Truck
8. Effie Smith – Harper Valley P.T.A. Gossip
9. Marvin Gaye – One Of These Days
10. Rufus Thomas – Willy Nilly
11. Mary Wells – Me Without You
12. Clarence Reid – Part Time Lover
13. Louis Curry – I’ll Try Again Tomorrow
14. Fantastic Johnny C – Cool Broadway
15. Jeannie & The Darlings – Soul Girl
16. Howard Tate – Stop
17. Erma Franklin –I’m Just Not Ready For Love
18. Clarence Reid – I’m A Man Of My Word
19. Infinity feat. Billy Butler – Winter Of The Loving Heart
20. Irma Thomas – She’ll Never Be Your Wife
21. Mike & The Censations – Nothing I Can Do About It
22. Buster Benton – Money Is The Name Of The Game
23. Ramrods – Soul Express Pt. 1
24. Eddie Bo – Hook & Sling
25. Ray Charles – Let Me Love You
26. Sisters Love – Blackbird
27. Betty Everett – Sweet Dan
28. Lowell Fulsom – Sleeper
29. Ollie Nightingale – A Good Woman At Home
30. Jimmy Castor Bunch – You Better Be Good
31. Alvin Cash – Funky 69
32. Bobby Rush – Sock Boogaloo
33. Little Richard – Cross Over
34. Little Frankie Lee – I Gotta Come Back
35. Ricky Allen – It’s A Mess I Tell You
36. Robert Parker – Tip Toe
37. Jimmy Jules – Don’t Let Yourself Go
38. Young & Holt Unlimited – Just Ain’t No Love
39. Calvin Arnold – Satisfy My Woman
40. Calvin Arnold – Snatchin’ It Back
41. Mad Lads – Love Is Here Today And Gone Tomorrow
42. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: