Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 16th Playlist FM 88.1 WMBR

1. Diana Ross & The Supremes – You Keep Me Hanging On
2. Chuck Higgins – Wet Back Hop
3. Don Julian & The Meadowlarks – Oop Booby Oop
4. Johnnie Morrisette – Brick
5. Ike & Tina Turner – You Should’a Treated Me Right
6. Shirley & Lee – I Feel Good
7. Bobby Lewis – What A Walk
8. Mary B – I’ve Got Something For You Baby
9. Ruby Johnson – Calling All Boys
10. Marvell – Love Is A One Sided Fight
11. Du -ettes – Every Beat Of My Heart
12. Little Lee & Judy – My Blue Heaven
13. Jimmy Jones – Personal Property
14. Otis Clay – Gotta Find A Way
15. Bobby Bland - Ask Me ‘Bout Nothing (But The Blues)
16. Impressions – No One Else
17. Tony Troutman – I Truly Love You
18. Roscoe Robinson – Why Are You Afraid
19. Little Milton – Don’t Leave Her
20. Buddy Lamp – If You See Kate
21. Manhattans – Back Up
22. We The People – (If) We Can Fly To The Moon
23. Lyn Collins – Fly Me To The Moon
24. Effie Smith – Harper Valley PTA Gossip
25. Little Mack Simmons – Giving Me A Hard Time
26. Johnnie Taylor – Shackin’ Up
27. Reggie Soul – I Got Jody
28. Willie Hobbs – Do Your Own Thing
29. Jerry Washington – Let Me Love You Right Or Wrong
30. Fantastic Four – No Love Like Your Love
31. Freddie Robinson – Oogum Boogum Song
32. Shirelles – There’s A Storm Going On In My Heart
33. Gloria Lynne – If You Don’t Get It Yourself
34. Don Covay & The Goodtimers – I’m Gonna Send You Back To Your Mama
35. Vernon Garrett – Love Has Caught Me
36. Tommie Young – You Came Just In Time
37. Niece Dezel – It Doesn’t Matter
38. Jackie Ross – I’ve Got The Skill
39. Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose – I’m So Glad To Be Loved By You
40. Betty Swann – Heartache Is Gone
41. Richard ‘Groove’ Holmes – Don’t Mess With Me
42. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: