Sunday, September 13, 2009

Playlist for 9/9/09

1. Diana Ross & The Supremes – You Keep Me Hanging On (Inst.)
2. Archie Bell & The Drells – Tighten’ Up Pt.2
3. King Coleman – The Boo Boo Song
4. Otis Redding – Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag
5. James Duncan – Out Of Sight
6. Exits – You Got To Have Money
7. Artistics – The Chase Is On
8. S.O.U.L. – Top Of The World
9. Erma Franklin - Change My Thoughts From You
10. Spinners – My Whole World Ended The Moment You Left Me
11. Reggie Soul & The Soul Swingers – My World Of Ecstasy
12. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings – Tell Me
13. Brenton Wood – Lovey Dovey Kind Of Love
14. Sweet Inspirations – I’m Blue
15. Sisters Love – Blackbird
16. Ray Charles – Sweet Young Thing Like You
17. Betty Wright – Girls Can’t Do What The Guys Do
18. Candi Staton – Evidence
19. Katie Love & The Four Shades Of Black – It Hurts So Good
20. Realistics – Please Baby, Please
21. Shorty Billups – I Won’t Be Around
22. Fascinations – Such A Fool
23. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I Got To Let You Go
24. Tommy Duncan – Dance, Dance, Dance
25. Otis Redding – Johnny’s Heartbreak
26. Bobby Bland – Shape Up Or Ship Out
27. Dewi, Cheatham, & Howe – This Is My Country
28. James Brown – Mother Popcorn (Live)
29. Prime Cut – Message To The Ghetto
30. Clydie King – Punish Me
31. Delia Gartrell – Fight Fire With Fire
32. Howard Johnson – The Slide
33. Harvey Scales – What’s Good To You …….
34. Lee Fields & The Expressions – Expressions Theme
35. Ralph Graham – I Don’t Want To Play This Game
36. Millie Jackson – Ask Me What You Want
37. Bill Coday – If You Find A Fool, Bump His Head
38. Z.Z. Hill – You Got What I Need
39. Jimmy Jackson – I’d Love You To Love Me
40. Jackie Wilson – It’s All Over
41. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: