Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Playlist 4/08/09 Waynesday

Intro: Kool & The Gang – Chocolate Buttermilk
01. Bobby (Mr. Blues) Merrell - I Ain’t Mad At You
02. Johnnie Morrisette - Brick
03. Al Tamms - Come Here You
04. Little Richard – I’m Back
05. Jennell Hawkins - Money
06. Marvell – That Ain’t Where It’s At
07. Clovers – One More Time (Come On)
08. Ikettes – Come On And Truck
09. Raelettes – Leave My Man Alone
10. Fred Johnson – I Need Love (I Need Your Love)
11. Larry Houston – I Need Love
12. Bobby Rush – Done Got Good To Me Pt.2
13. Jesse Hill - Naturally
14. Lee Dorsey - Occapella
15. Impressions – Preacher Man
16. Bobby Bland – I’m So Tired
17. Unifics – It’s A Groovy World
18. Patterson Sisters – Working Together
19. Earl Gains – Best Of Luck To You
20. Little Lee - Everyday
21. Albert Washington – Go On And Help Yourself
22. Lee “Shot” Williams – I Like Your Style
23. Chick Willis – You Win Again
24. Bobby Jones - You Got To Have Love In Your Heart
25. Stereos – Stereo Freeze Pt.1
26. Lovers – Do This For Me
27. Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers – If You Love Her
28. Jimmy (Soul) Clark – Tell Her
29. Jimmy Johnson - Personal Property
30. Kitty Montgomery – Hey Boy
31. Saundra Wright – Gotta See My Baby
32. Diane Johnson – The Queen Bee
33. Joe Hicks – Home, Sweet Home Pt.2
34. Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye – Don’t Knock My Love
35. Lloyd Price – Don’t Stop Now
36. B.B. Brown – Low Down Dirty Tramp
37. Jomo – Hangin’ Out
38. Dynamic Eight – Street Woman
39. Niece Dezel – It Doesn’t Matter
40. Wynona Carr – Please Mr. Jailer
41. Rufus Thomas – Push & Pull Pt.1
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: