Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29th Playlist 88.1 FM

Intro: Kool & The Gang – Chocolate Buttermilk
01. Reggie Soul & The Soulsetters – My World Of Ectasy
02. Exits – Under The Street Lamp
03. Carl Carlton – Drop By My Place
04. Esquires – No Doubt About It
05. Freddie Hughes –I Gotta Keep My Bluff In
06. Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers - Melinda
07. Willie Hightower – I Love You (Yes I Do)
08. Joe Heywood – Cross My Heart
09. Cornelius Bros & Sister Rose – I’m So Glad To Be Loved By You
10. Jackie Wilson - Whispers
11. Carl Carlton – Signed, Sealed, & Delivered
12. Charles Brimmer – Just Another Morning
13. Chuck Bernard – Gotta Get A Hold Of Myself
14. Sugar Billy – Super Duper Love Pt.1
15. Jackie Lee – The Glory Of Love
16. Ollie Nightingale – A Good Woman At Home
17. Cash McCall – It’s Not How Good You Make It
18. Kool & The Gang – Let The Music Take Your Mind
19. James Brown – A Man Has To Go Back To The Crossroads
20. Big John Hamilton – Take This Hurt Off Me
21. Bennie Sharp & The Sharpies – Music (I Like It) Pt.1
22. LTG Exchange – Money Mad
23. Denny Greene – Lonely Town, Lonely Street
24. Jae Mason – Song For The People
25. Counts – Funk Pump
26. Curtis Mayfield – Hard Times
27. Black Heat – Check It All Out
28. New Birth – Grand Daddy
29. Cheech & Chong – Black Lassie
30. Edwin Starr - Time
31. Chicken Slacks - Tragedy
32. United 8 – Going Uptown To Get Down
33. Soul Searchers - Think
34. Little Milton – Bet I Win
35. Joe Fraizer – Knock On Wood
36. Sidney Joe Qualls – How Can You Say Goodbye
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: