Monday, March 9, 2009

Playlist For 3/4/09 WMBR 88.1 FM

Sorry I'm late posting the playlist.

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me – Brothers Of Hope
01. Tammi Terrell – This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
02. Velvettes – A Bird In The Hand (Is Worth Two In The Bush)
03. Cold Blood – I’m A Good Woman
04. Paulette Parker – Give Me Back My Love
05. Witches And Warlock – Behind Locked Doors
06. Joe Tex – I Wanna Be Free
07. Jackie Harris – No Kind Of Man Pt.1
08. Barbara George - If You Need Some Lovin (Send For Me)
09. Jimmy Holiday - Give Me Your Love
10. J.J. Barnes – Don’t Bring Me No Bad News
11. Jean DuShon – All Of A Sudden My Heart Sings
12. Robbie Mitchell & Darryl Patterson - No One Can Do The Things You Do
13. Pat Lewis – Can’t Shake It Loose
14. Freddie Hughes – Where’s My Baby
15. Jr.Walker & The All Stars – How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You
16. Bobby Patterson & The Mustangs – Come Sock Some Lovin’ At Me
17. Major Lance – Follow The Leader
18. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I Promise To Wait My Love
19. Jackie Wilson - Helpless
20. Otis Leavill – Love Uprising
21. Happy Soul Birthday – Robert Murphy
22. Little Royal - Jealous
23. Erma Franklin – Piece Of My Heart
24. Shorty Long – Your Love’s Amazing
25. Chuck Jackson – Are You Lonely For Me Baby
26. Freddie-Henchie & The Soulsetters - Popcorn Baby
27. James & Bobby Purify – Do Your Thing
28. Betty Wright – If You Aint Got It
29. Maurice – What I Got I Got
30. Otis Redding - Demonstration
31. Syl Johnson – Ode To Soul Man
32. Laura Lee – Stop Giving Your Man Away
33. Ray Charles – Can’t Stop Loving You Baby
34. Roscoe Robinson – Baby What You Doing To Me
35. Larry Williams – Short Fat Fannie
36. Marvelles – Voo Doo Hurt
37. Alvin Cash & The Hundred Dollar Bills – It’s Party
38. Harvey Scales & The Seven Sounds – Get Down 70’
39. Junior Wells – Girl You Lit My Fire
40. James Carr – Coming Back to Me
41. Dream Machine – Boston Bump
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: