Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playlist For 3/18/09

Intro: Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
01. Barbara Lynn – I’m A Good Woman
02. Della Thomas – If I Was A Bird
03. Jeanette (Baby) Washington – Move On
04. Pearl Woods – Sippin’ Sorrow
05. Dee Dee Sharp – Rock Me In The Cradle Of Love
06. Raelettes – All I Need Is His Love
07. Betty Everett – Getting Mighty Crowded
08. Fontella Bass – I Can’t Rest
09. Mary Love – If You Change Your Mind
10. Brenda & The Tabulations – Hey Boy
11. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – Sweet Darling
12. Deniece Chandler – Shy Boy
13. Millie Jackson – Strange Things
14. Diane Johnson - If You Want To Do It To Me, Tell Me
15. Clydie King & Brown Sugar – Dance To The Music
16. Ella Washington – I Don’t Care About Your Past
17. Patty LaBelle & The Bluebells – He’s My Man
18. Mirettes – Stand By Your Man
19. Merry Clayton – Gimmie Shelter
20. R. B. Hudman – Look At Granny Run Run
21. Betty Adams – Too Much Goin’ On
22. No No Starr – Swing Your Love My Way
23. Carolyn Franklin - Reality
24. Jeanette White - Music
25. Pearl Reeves – Cool With A Groove
26. Pauline Shivers – You Better Tell Him No
27. Betty Everett – Better Tomorrow Than Today
28. Clydie King - “Bout Love
29. Ella Washington – Trying To Make You Love Me
30. Janice Love – Forever Love
31. Janice Love – Forever Love (Inst.)
32. Illana – Where Would You Be Now
33. Barbara Acklin - Raindrops
34. Ann Peebles – I Didn’t Steal Your Man
35. Candi Staton – As Long As He Takes Care Of Home
36. Marva Whitney – He’s The One
37. Irene Scott – Everyday Worries
38. Bamboos – Get In The Scene (Inst.)
39. Ann Sexton – I Still Love You
40. Margie Joseph – Move With The Groove
41. Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: