Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17th Playlist

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me – The Brothers Of Hope
01. Benny Spellman – The Word Game
02. Aretha Franklin – Rough Lover
03. Ray Charles – I Can’t Stop Loving You Baby
04. Interpetations – Soul Affection
05. Tammi Terrell – This Old Heart Of Mine
06. Marvin Gaye – Baby Don’t You Do It
07. Otis Redding – Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher And Higher
08. Manhattans – The Boston Monkey
09. Big Dee Irwin – Everybody’s Got A Dance But Me
10. Wilson Pickett – Take A Little
11. Louis Curry – I’ll Try Again Tomorrow
12. Little Milton – I Can’t Hold Back The Tears
13. Eddie Floyd – Under My Nose
14. Solomon Burke – Home In Your Heart
15. Wilson Pickett – Danger Zone
16. Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum, & Durr - Your Love Keeps Drawing Me Closer
17. Little Johnny Taylor – There’s Something On Your Mind
18. Mighty Flea – Ode To Billy Joe Pt.1
19. The Daughters – Do It Henry
20. Sisters Love – Blackbird
21. El Combo Xingu – Hot Pants
22. Fabulous Souls – Baby, I’ve Got It
23. Pat Hunt – Super Cool, Super Fool
24. Lee Fields – Funky Screw
25. Jr. Walker & The All Stars – Gimmie That Beat Pt.1
26. Sylvester & The Hot Band – Southern Man
27. Jackie Wilson – Didn’t I
28. Ray Charles – Living In The City
29. The Funky Fat Man
30. Sylvester & The Hot Band – My Country Tis Of Thee
31. James Brown – Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag
32. Damn Sam The Miracle Man – Miracle Man
33. Impressions – Man Oh Man
34. Lee Williams & The Cymbals – I Love You More
35. Mad Lads – Come Closer To Me
36. Mel Brown – Chicken Fat
37. Lowell Fulsom – Sleeper
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: