Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Playlist For 9/10/08 WMBR FM 88.1

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me – Brothers Of Hope
01. Doug Clark & The Hot Nuts – Baby Let Me Bang Your Box
02. Big Boy Myles – Hickory Dickory Dock
03. Lee Rogers – I’m A Pratical Guy
04. Rodge Martin – Lovin’ Machine
05. Jimmy Holiday – Love Me One More Time
06. Ben E. King – Teeny Weeny Little Bit
07. Major Lance – It Ain’t No Use
08. Sam & Dave – Can’t You Find Another Way
09. Unlimited Four - Walk Away Lover
10. Profiles – I Still Love You
11. Betty LaVette – The Stealer
12. Ohio Players – What’s Goin On
13. Betty LaVette – Heart Of Gold
14. Lee Shot Williams – You Are My Dream
15. Syl Johnson – The Love You Left Behind
16. Joe Tex – Blood Is Thicker Than Water
17. B’Ham Rhythm Section – Let The Music Play
18. Otis Redding – Nobody’s Fault But Mine
19. Harold Burrage – Things Aint The Way They Used To Be
20. Tommy Tucker – Real True Love
21. Buster Benton – Good To The Last Drop
22. James Brown – Brother Rapp
23. Charles Smith – Full Time Fool
24. Jeanette Washington – No Sunshine
25. Full Speed – Put Them On The Right Track
26. Betty Everett – Better Tomorrow Than Yesterday
27. Joe Simon – I Got A Whole Lot Loving For You
28. Willie Hightower – If I Had A Hammer
29. Alvin Robinson - Fever
30. Raelettes – Leave My Man Alone
31. Major Lance – You’re Everything I Need
32. Freddie Robinson – Oogum Boogum Song
33. Ohio Players – If I Were Your Man
34. Nightliters – I’ve Got Dreams to Remember
35. Nightliters – Afro Strut
36. Jean Knight – Don’t Talk About Jody
37. Big John Hamilton – I Finally Caught Up with Jody
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: