Saturday, December 8, 2007

Radio Show Archived & Live for You

Well, it's very nice having my very own radio show.
I guess I should give out the details.

Station: WMBR 88.1 FM (WMBR.ORG online)

Show: Lost & Found
Time: Every Wednesday from 12 Noon until 2 PM
Archive: http://lostwmbr.blogspot.com/
(click on archive, click on any Wednesday Lost & Found show)

I'll be posting my playlists here and adding little tid bits
of info on certain songs i've played.
Please feel free to post your thoughts on the music, or if you
have any requests I'll do my best to play them.

BTW, You can check out any radio show on WMBR Live or
Archived at WMBR.Org they have great shows to fit any
and everyones tastes in music, talk, ect. Check it Out!!

Brother Wayne's Playlist 12/05/07

01. (Intro) Tighten Up - Bamboos

02. Funky Music Sure Turns Me On – Edwin Starr

03. Sing A Simple Song – Maceo Parker & J.B’s Band

04. See And Don’t See – Marie “Queenie” Lyons

05. Funky Bull – Dyke & The Blazers

06. (Inst) I’m Gonna Make You Love Me

07. Face It – Ed Robinson

08. Fairchild – Willie West

09. Let’s Work Awhile – Bobby Williams

10. Business – N.Y.Afro American School Band

11. Let The Good Times Roll – Rufus Thomas

12. I Need Help (live) – Bobby Byrd

13. Promised Land – Sugarman 3

14. Can I Feel It – Al Trahan

15. Quack, Quack, Quack – Paul Davis

16. Baby Don’t Cry – Third Guitar

17. Stand Up and Get Funky – James Duncan

18. Interview With The News – Steve Soul

19. You Can’t Love Me – Lyn Collins

20. Help Me Make Up My Mind – Joyce Jones

21. Breakdown – Rufus Thomas

22. Going Down A One Way Street – Little Ann

23. Papa Was Too – Joe Tex

24. Funky World – Silky Vincent

25. Blind Man Can See It – James Brown

26. Ashley’s Roachclip – Soul Searchers

27. Waiting At The Bus Stop – Kay-Gee’s

28. Undisputed Truth / Little Ann (CD problem, sorry)

29. Super Sweet Girl Of Mine – Five Miles Out

30. Come On and Sock It To Me – Syl Johnson

31. Different Strokes – Syl Johnson

32. Goin Uptown To Get Down – United 8

33. Gossip – Meters

34.(Outro) Can’t Get Enough Of You – Young-Holt Unlimited


Dig you next week,

Bro, Wayne

No comments: