Thursday, March 24, 2011

Playlist for 3/23/11 Celebrating Women of Soul on WMBR

1. One G + 3 – Summertime
2. Della Thomas – (Everybody) Let It Roll
3. Dee Dee Sharp – Rock Me In The Cradle Of Love
4. Martha & The Vandellas – Quicksand
5. Tina Britt – The Real Thing
6. Marvelletes – Too Many Fish In The Sea
7. Cold Blood – I’m A Good Woman
8. Paulette Parker – (My Loving) Give Me Back
9. Clydie King – Never Like This Before
10. Lamp Sisters – You Caught Me Napping
11. Big Ella – It Takes A Lot Of Lovin’
12. Mitty Collier – Do It With Confidence
13. Chyvonne Scott – I’m Moving On
14. Little Eva – He Is The Boy
15. Mary Wells – Bye Bye Baby
16. Ruby Johnson – Calling All Boys
17. Robbie Montgomery – Crazy In Love
18. Judy Clay – Do You Think That’s Right
19. Marvell – That Ain’t Where It’s At
20. Kitty Clark – Funny You Should Ask
21. Gladys Knight & The Pips – You’re My Everything
22. Ike & Tina Turner – I Wish It Would Rain
23. Irma Thomas – We Won’t Be In Your Way Anymore
24. June Conquest – No One Else
25. Lavern Baker – I Need You So
26. Esther Marrow – He Don’t Appreciate It
27. Bongi & Judy – Running Out
28. Jean Knight – Do Me
29. Ike & Tina Turner – Treating Us Women Funky
30. Moms Mabley – It’s Your Thing
31. Rose Williams – Whatever Makes My Baby Feel Good
32. Lea Roberts – Find A Place
33. Clydie King – Punish Me
34. Hetti Lloyd – If You Can’t Satisfy
35. Shirelles – There’s A Storm Going On In My Heart
36. Melvin Sparks – Ain’t No Woman Like The One I Got
37. Gloria Taylor – You Got To Pay The Price
38. Millie Jackson – Ask Me What You Want
39. Barbara Acklin – Raindrops
40. Lea Roberts – It’s Love (That Makes A Woman Do Right)
41. Tony Lamar - I’d Do Anything
42. Pat Lewis – Let’s Go Together
43. Marvelletes – Locking Up My Heart
44. Honey & The Bees – Help Me
45. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: