Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Playlist For Lost & Found 9/22/10

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. Jimmy Holiday – The New Breed
3. Reggie Soul & The Soul Swingers – Mighty Good Lovin’
4. M. Ali & J. Tucker – Shuffle With Ali
5. Milton Howard – I’m From Missouri
6. Cannibal & The Headhunters – Out Of Sight
7. Bill Cosby – Little Old Man (Uptight)
8. Mar Keys – About Noon
Set #2
9. Cold Blood – I’m A Good Woman
10. Don Covay – Somebody Got To Love You
11. Traits – Too Good To Be True
12. Little Joe Cook – Don’t You Have Feelings
13. R. Tenard – You Made Me Cry
14. Tim – I Need Your Love
15. Russ Lewis – Brand New Recipe
16. Syl Johnson – Try Me
17. Bobby Rush – Much Too Much
18. Otis Clay – Got To Find A Way
19. Stu Gardner – 634-5789
20. Mar Keys – Popeye Stroll
Set #3
21. Marvin Gaye – You
22. Radiants – My Sunshine Girl
23. Earnest Jackson – Love & Happiness
24. Otis Clay – That’s How It Is
25. George Jackson – How Can I Get Next To You
26. Denise LaSalle – Fool Me Good
27. Frank Lucas – Good Thing Man
28. Ben E. King – It’s Amazing
29. David Ruffin – I Got To Find Myself A Brand New Baby
30. David T. Walker – Work To Do
Set #4
31. Otis Redding – Let Me Come On Home
32. Joe Quarterman & Free Soul – This Girl Of Mine
33. Herman Griffin – Are You For Me Or Against Me
34. Virgil Griffin – La Da Da Da Da
35. Buzzie – Stone Soul Booster
36. Luther Ingram – Since You Don’t Want Me
37. Henry Lumpkin – Your Sweet Loving
38. Earl Gaines – I Can’t Face It
39. Bo Kirkland – I Sure Got A Thing
40. King Curtis – Jump Back
Set #5
41. R. L. Griffin – I Don’t Think I’m Gonna Make It
42. Millie Jackson – Breakaway
43. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: