Friday, June 18, 2010

Playlist for Waynesday 6/16/10

1. Kool & The Gang – Chocolate Buttermilk
2. Marvin Gaye – (At Last) I Found A Love
3. R. Tenard – Don’t Stop
4. Little Frankie Lee – I Gotta Come Back
5. Otis Clay – I Got To Find A Way
6. Gladys Knight & The Pips – Keep An Eye
7. Patti LaBelle & The Bluebells – Dance To The Rhythm Of Love
8. Stu Gardner – I Got You
9. Andre Williams – Loose Juice
10. Harley Farquart Express – California Dreaming
11. Eskew Reeder – Undivided Love
12. Jimmy Lewis – Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off
13. Bobby Jones – Talkin’ Bout Jones
14. Howard Tate – That’s What Happens
15. Joe Frazier – Knock On Wood
16. Continental Showstoppers – Not Too Young
17. Little Mac & The Boss Sounds – In The Midnight Hour
18. David Ruffin – Living In A World I Created For Myself
19. Toni Lamarr – I’d Do Anything
20. Pat Lewis – Let’s Go Together
21. Marvellettes – Locking Up My Heart
22. Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum, & Durr – Don’t Blame Me
23. Earnest Jackson – Funky Blackman
24. Marie Adams & 3 Tons Of Joy – Get On Up & Do It, Baby
25. Chocolate Milk – My Mind Is Hazy
26. Cleveland Wrecking Co. – Superfine From Behind Lady
27. Bernie Worrell – Insurance Man For The Funk
28. John & Earnest – Superfly Meets Shaft
29. Bobby Rush – Done Got Good To Me
30. Z.Z. Hill – Your Love
31. Margie Evans – You’re Doing It
32. Johnny “Hammond” Smith – It’s Too Late
33. Syl Johnson – Get Ready
34. Mack Rice – Love’s A Mother, Brother
35. Lea Roberts – Find A Place
36. Little Milton – More & More
37. Howard Johnson – The Slide
38. Rose Williams – Whatever Makes My Baby Feel Good
39. Betty Everett – Keep It Up
40. Patti LaBelle & The Bluebelles – He’s My Man
41. Archie Bell & The Drells – Go For What You Know
42. Little Ben & The Cheers – I Don’t Have To Cry
43. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: