Thursday, April 29, 2010

Playlist for April 28 Waynesday

1. Rueben Wilson – Groovy Situation
2. Eddie “Cleanhead” Vinson – Hold It
3. Joe Thomas Orch. – I Don’t Want Nobody
4. Bobby “Mr. Blues” Merrill – I Ain’t Mad At You
5. Don Julian & The Meadowlarks – Boogie Woogie Teenage
6. Shirley & Lee – I Feel Good
7. Baby Washington – I’ve Got A Feeling
8. Joe Tex – I Wanna Be Free
9. Ike & Tina Turner – Hurt Is All You Gave Me
10. Andre Williams – Sweet Little Pussycat
11. Sam & Bill – Beautiful Baby
12. J.J. Barnes – Hold On To It
13. Arthur Conley – Put Our Love Together
14. Howard Tate – Half A Man
15. Ernie & Jean Terrell – Grandpa’s House
16. Stevie Wonder – Music Talk
17. Effie Smith – Harper Valley P.T.A. Gossip
18. Major Lance – The Matador
19. Gene Chandler – If You Can’t Be True
20. Marvin Smith – Have More Time
21. Junior Walker & The All Stars – Plenty Of Soul
22. Erma Franklin – Piece Of My Heart
23. The Family Vibes – Garbage Man
24. Memphians – Slidin’ In And Out My Neighbors House
25. Johnnie Taylor – It’s Amazing
26. Charles Wright & Watts 103rd St. Band – What Can You Bring Me
27. Rufus Thomas – Do The Funky Penguin Pt.1
28. Joyce Williams – I Don’t Want Your Love
29. Funkadelic – Vital Juices
30. Joe Tex – You Said A Bad Word
31. Paul Humphries & The Cool Aid Chemists – Detroit
32. Young Holt Unlimited – I Shot The Sherriff
33. Impressions – Preacher Man
34. Chosen Few – Do Your Thing
35. Triplett Twins – Get It
36. Willy Wiley – Push And Shove
37. Irma Thomas – She’ll Never Be Your Wife
38. George Jackson – How Can I Get Next To You
39. Jackie Wilson – It’s All Over
40. Swamp Dogg – Don’t Throw Your Love To The Wind
41. Vernon Green & The Medallions – You Don’t Know
42. Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: