Thursday, December 17, 2009

Waynesday Playlist 12 16 09

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. Joe Tex – You Keep Her
3. Tiny – Everybody Needs Lovin’
4. Bo Diddley – Mama, Keep Your Big Mouth Shut
5. Kelly Brothers – I’ll Let Nothing Separate Me
6. Huey “Piano” Smith – Don’t You Just Know It
7. Benny Spellman – The Word Game
8. Dr. Horse – Salt Pork, West Virginia
9. Buster Brown – Two Women
10. Flirtations – Nothing But A Heartache
11. Other Brothers – It’s Been A Long Time
12. Z.Z. Hill – Oh, Darling
13. Winston “Flook” Richards – Let Us Go Together
14. Tim – I Need Your Love
15. Moments – Happiest Man In The World
16. Impressions – Can’t Satisfy
17. Mitty Collier – Help Me
18. Virgil Griffin – Climbing
19. O’Jays – Shattered Man
20. Marvelettes – Here I Am Baby
21. Fantastic Four – I’m In Love…..
22. Bobby Wilson – Here Is Where The Love Is
23. Impressions – Long, Long Winter
24. Mighty Marvellows – In The Morning
25. Jesse Hill – Naturally
26. Binky Griptite – Stone Soul Christmas
27. Bobby Blue Bland – I’m So Tired
28. Roscoe Robinson – We’re Losing It Baby
29. Little Johnny Taylor – Make Love To Me Baby
30. Little Charles & The Sidewinders – Please Open Up The Door
31. Z.Z. Hill – I Don’t Need Half A Love
32. Roscoe Robinson – Why Are You Afraid
33. Otis Redding – Your One And Only Man
34. Tommy Hunt – Searching For My Baby
35. Falcons – I’m A Fool (I Must Love You)
36. Four Monitors – Dark Side Of The Ghetto
37. Betty Wright – Babysitter
38. Inez Foxx - One Woman’s Man
39. Odds And Ends – Love Makes The World Go Round
40. Dramatics – Your Love Was Strange
41. New Birth – Gotta Get A Knutt

No comments: