Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playlist 12/10/08 WMBR 88.1 FM

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me – Brothers Of Hope
01. Wilson Pickett – Take A Closer Look At The Woman You’re With
02. Bobby Freeman – Can You Stand The Pressure
03. Three Degrees – You’re The One
04. Harvey Scales – What’s Good To You…..
05. Redemption Singers – Black Is Beautiful
06. Gold – What About The Child
07. Whatnauts – World Situation
08. Gene Chandler – In My Body’s House
09. Alvin Cash – Alvin’s Bag
10. Mary Love – If You Change Your Mind
11. Jackie Levant & The Fashions - I Don’t Mind Doing It
12. Erma Franklin - Baby, What You Want Me To Do
13. Wallace Brothers – My Mother-In Law
14. Willie Mitchell – Bum Daddy
15. Freddie Scott – You Got What I Need
16. Mad Lads – (Love Is) Here Today And Gone Tomorrow
17. J.J. Barnes – I Think I Found A Love
18. Gene Chandler & Barbara Acklin – Will I Find Love
19. Brenda & The Tabulations – One Girl Too Late
20. Freda Payne – We Got To Find Our Way Back To Love
21. Alvin Cash & The Hundred Dollar Bills – It’s Party
22. Carolyn Franklin - Reality
23. Roscoe Robinson – What You Doin’ To Me
24. Robert Parker – Tip Toe
25. Ace Cannon – Soul For Sale
26. Wallace Brothers – Woman, Hang Your Head In Shame
27. Etta James – Miss Pitiful
28. Robert Murphy - Happy Soul Birthday
29. Cliff Nobles – The More I Do For You
30. Patterson Singers – That’s Understanding
31. Pure Ice – That’s The Way Life Was Meant To Be
32. Binky Griptite – Stone Soul Christmas
33. Wilson Pickett – In The Midnight Hour (Live)
34. Exits – You Got To Have Money
35. Dyke & The Blazers - Stuff
36. Rufus Thomas – I’ll Be Your Santa, Baby
37. Bobby Patterson – I Got To Get Over
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: