Thursday, October 23, 2008

Playlist For October 22nd WMBR FM 88.1

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me - Brothers Of Hope
01. Spinners - Bad, Bad Weather
02. Supremes - Bad Weather
03. Continental Four - Heaven Must Have Sent You
04. Barbara Acklin - Seven Days Of Night
05. Barbara Acklin - Raindrops
06. Dorothy Moore - Just The One I Been Lookin’ For
07. Freda Payne - We Got To Find A Way Back To Love
08. Honey Cone - Ace In The Hole
09. Dee Dee Warwick - Searchin’
10. Sweet Inspirations - Gottta Find A Brand New Lover Pt.1
11. Kenya Collins & Mack Simmons - Looking For The Same Thing
12. Candi Station - Never In Public
13. Meditation Singers - Stand Up And Be Counted
14. Clarence Reid - I’m A Man Of My Word
15. Shack - It’s Good To Be Careful
16. Little Milton - Somebody’s Changing My Sweet Baby’s Mind
17. Jackie Wilson - Hum De Dum De Doo
18. Sugar Billy - Super Duper Love Pt.1
19. John Edwards - Stop This Merry Go Round
20. Mickey And His Mice - Cracker Jack
21. B.W. & The Next Edition - Work, Work, Work
22. James & Bobby Purify - Do Your Thing
23. Charles Bradley & Sugarman 3 & Co. - Take It As It Come Pt.1
24. Clydie King - Never Like This Before
25. Jackie Wilson - Soul Galore
26. Little Milton - Spell On Me
27. Carolyn Franklin - Chain Reaction
28. Kool & The Gang - Love The Life You Live Pt.1
29. Chee Chee & Peppy - I Know I’m In Love
30. Harlem River Drive - Seeds Of Life Pt.1
31. Black Heat - No Time To Burn
32. Impressions - Talkin’ About My Baby
33. Esquires - No Doubt About It
34. Freddie Hughes - Send My Baby Back
35. Debbie Taylor - Never Gonna Let Him Know
36. Otis Clay - Trying To Live My Life Without You
37. Impressions - Never Too Much Love
38. Charles Bradley & Sugarman 3 & Co. - Take It As It Come Pt.2
Outro: Shirley Scott - Soul Song

No comments: