Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Playlist For Waynesday 8/13/08

Intro: Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
01. Little Richard – It Ain’t What You Do
02. Yvonne Fair – Say Yeah Yeah
03. Johnny Sayles – Don’t Turn Your Back On Me
04. Roy Lee Johnson – So Anna Just Love Me
05. Sisters Of Righteous – That’s How I Feel
06. James Brown – The Popcorn
07. Inclines – Pressure Cooker Pt.1
08. Isaac Hayes – Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymystic
09. Sam & Kitty – Don’t Hit On Me
10. Infinity – Winter Of The Loving Heart
11. B.W. Souls – Marvin’s Groove
12. Tommy Strand & The Upper Hand – Funky Way
13. Symtec & Wylie – Gotta Get Over The Hump
14. Bar-Kays – Son Of Shaft
15. Maurice – What I Got I Got
16. Isley Brothers - Warpath
17. Don Bryant – Soul Man
18. Buddy Miles – Life Is What You Make It Pt.1
19. Shades Of Joy – Music Of El Topo
20. Isaac Hayes – Pursuit Of The Pimpmobile
21. Friends Of Distinction – Ain’t No Woman Like The One I Got
22. Oscar Weathers – The Spoiler
23. Laura Lee – I Need It Just As Bad As You
24. Calvin Arnold – Satisfy My Woman
25. Candi Staton - Evidence
26. Don Gardner & Dee Dee Ford – Don’t You Worry
27. Tarheel Slim & Little Ann – Close To You
28. James Brown – Mashed Potatoes U.S.A.
29. Wylie Dixon – Just Like A Woman
30. Flaming Ember – Robot In A Robots World
31. Paula Parker – Give Me Back My Lovin’
32. Tony Gregory & The Family Child – Gimmie Gimmie
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: