Friday, January 25, 2008

Playlist for 1/23/08


All 45's again this week, Enjoy!!!


Intro: Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me

01. Fontella Bass – Talking About Freedom

02. Clarence Reid – Three’s A Crowd

03. Betty Wright – Is It You Girl

04. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I Want You Back

05. Dorothy Norwood – Let Your Feet Down Easy

06. Baby Washington - Carefree

07. Ruby Winters – Just Like A Yoyo

08. Creative Source – You Can’t Hide Love

09. Rhetta Hughes – Light My Fire

10. Betty Wright – Let Me Be Your Lovemaker

11. Ike & Tina Turner – You Got What You Wanted

12. Mirettes - Whirlpool

13. Debby Taylor – Never Gonna Let Him Know

14. Zulema – I Wanna Be Where You Are

15. Al Green – Right Now, Right Now

16. Solomon Burke – I Can’t Stop

17. Chuck Jackson - Candy

18. Roy Hytower – It Must Be Love

19. Sonny Rhodes – Henpecked Man

20. Impressions – Inner City Blues

21. Harlem River Drive – Seeds Of Life

22. Commodores - Determination

23. Ripple – Willie Pass The Water

24. Earth, Wind, & Fire - Africano

25. Afrique – Soul Makossa

26. Counts – I’m The Music

27. Sir Mack Rice – Dark Skinned Woman Pt.1

28. Freddie North – Aint Nothin’ In The News

29. Debby Taylor – Let’s Prove Them Wrong

30. Willy Wiley – Push & Shove

31. Earl Connelly – Don’t Let Me Go

32. Percy Mayfield – Right On Young Americas

33. Syl Johnson – Kiss By Kiss

34. Amalgamated Funk – I Wanna Take You Out

35. James Brown – My Thang

Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

No comments: