Thursday, October 8, 2009

Playlist for Waynesday 10/7/09

1. Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
2. Hank Ballard – These Young Girls
3. Little Junior Parker – Seven Days
4. Nappy Brown – Goody Goody Gum Drop
5. Lee Dorsey – Behind The 8 Ball
6. Babs Gonzales – Old MacDonald Did The Twist
7. Danny Owens – You’re A Little Too Late
8. Johnnie Morisette – I Sho’ Miss You Baby
9. Loe & Joe – That’s How I Am Without You
10. Willie Hightower – If I Had A Hammer
11. Marvin Gaye – When I Had Your Love
12. Maxine Brown – One Step At A Time
13. Irma Thomas – I Want A True, True, Love
14. Steve Mancha – Don’t Make Me A Story Teller
15. Charles Smith & Jeff Cooper - Ashes To Ashes (My Great Loss)
16. Betty Swann – I’d Rather Go Blind
17. Gloria Walker – Talkin’ About My Baby
18. Bobby Taylor – It Should Have Been Me Loving Her
19. Cliff Nobles – The More I Do For You Baby
20. Sam & Dave – A Small Portion Of Your Love
21. Temptations – It’s Growing
22. Bull & The Matadors – I Can’t Forget
23. Mel & Tim – Do Right Baby
24. Isley Brothers – Take Inventory
25. Johnny Thompson – Mainsqueeze
26. Chris Jones – I’m The Man
27. Lowell Fulsom – Do You Feel It
28. Artistics – Price Of Love
29. Profiles – Be Careful
30. Young-Holt Unlimited – Just Ain’t No Love
31. Satisfactions – Turn Back The Tears
32. Mac Simmons & Kenya Collins – We’re Looking For The Same Thing
33. Dee Dee Warwick – Searching
34. George Jackson – How Can I Get Next To You
35. James Brown – World Pt.1
36. Big Barney – The Whole Thing
37. Scott Brothers – Gotta Get Away From You
38. Carl Carlton – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
39. Eddie Floyd – Under My Nose
40. Ovations – I Believe I’ll Go Back Home
41. Willie Hightower – I Love You (Yes I Do)
42. Chicken Slacks – You Don’t Know
43. Shirley Scott - Soul Song

No comments: